Monday, May 9, 2011

Against the clock

Hello and yes we meet again, even if it's not the same time or the same place, I just feel like writing..ntahlah, kalau dah mengada memang macam tu, heh.

Actually, it's nothing. I just wanted to say I feel blessed to be what I am right now, with all the friends that I had around, I am so thankful. Even it's not like everyday, I just want to seize this moment and treasure it, in my mind. I had such a good feeling today, I wish that I could keep this feeling not only today, but tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and forever if I could. If only we could live in a world without any problems. But then hey, where's the fun right? So even if we had a hard time doing something, handling something, just remember that Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Yeah, being positive is not yucky! (even though I thought it was sometimes)

We can see that time has passes so quickly that we did not realize what is important and what is not. Sometimes, we just forget about those little things that made us happy. My words got twisted because I feel so sleepy






No comments:

Post a Comment