Thursday, September 30, 2010

First time???

1-First movie that you've watched in cinema?
TITANIC I don't recall the actual date but my friends said it was released when we were in standard 5..Haha, thought I was too young..
Went with Chu and Kakok, the three of us..Well, I would say that it was rather fun since it was my first time. They didn't ask for my IC anyway, heh;D

2-First English song that you listen to?
Everlasting Love by Gerard Joling. Somehow I remembered that song, weird huh?

3-First watching cartoon??
Nani kore?? Probably cartoon yang ada Mickey Mouse I think..
SAILORMOON... DRAGONBALL. Those are the best cartoon ever!!(or is it anime?)Yeah!! Every morning I would wake up early and wait for the tv show. So much fun, esp. Dragonball, all time favourite..

4-First time I feel "something"?
When I first started holding a netball, I felt so passionate about the sport. I was 14 at that time. Natsukashi ne? I miss those time when I get to play with Along, Angah, Alang. I don't quite remember their real names actually, heh. You know, when you hold the ball, you get this feeling like, hurm, how can I say..I just love lah playing netball, don't know how to describe it. I used to play a lot in primary school and I enjoyed it so much. We did win a couple of tournaments. But now it was all just memories. I would really like to play again someday, huuuu...

6-First time you cry over a song?
I don't remember well, maybe in my schools days when I felt so bad+emo, in my room alone listening to Verve Pipe's Freshman. Now, not anymore OK! (really?!)

7-First time playing video game?
First time ne? In primary school I guess. Aah, yes, I did stayed up until late at night just to play vid games. Giler ah, sume orang dok tido ak syok men, haha, tahpapa..

No comments:

Post a Comment